Sunday, July 6, 2008


I'm pretty sure that 3 people read this blog, so I don't care what pictures I post of myself. I mean, let me restate that: Unless I'm naked or seriously compromised, I'll post a picture of myself. Even if the whiteness of my body is more offensive than if I was naked and had a large tattoo of President Bush on my abdomen (Trying to think of what would offend a large amount of people simultaneously).


Anyways. I went to the beach with Mani today and that was a lot of fun. We didn't stay for a horribly long time...just long enough for my left arm to get ridiculously sunburnt. Why only one patch of arm you say? Who knows. Of course, I got a pronto pup. I also deflowered Mani's virginity to prontos. I love doing that!!��

Don't work til Wednesday...going out to breakfast with Beth bear tomorrow!




Facebook Badge