Jessa and I have been doing a lot of shopping lately...I have to give much credit to our friend who moved, and was getting rid of many of these beautiful dresses, sweaters, shirts, and shoes! We were pretty lucky. Also, credit goes to Chelsea and Jessa for some of these pieces ;-) And then of course, good ol' Salvation Army, Goodwill, and Valueland!!!
































5 comments:
i like how the only picture you're really smiling is, is the one w/ the cat sweater!!!! lawls
I tried to imagine how much time you spent on this post. Then I gave up.
I spent from beginning to end...probably about an hour and a half.
o, hai. i like that green vest that you cut in half. why didn't i think of that when it was mine. and why does Jessa get credit, and not me. lawls...
As I was posting these pictures, I was like-I forgot to mention Chelsea's name!!! I will fix this.
Post a Comment